There are some people who come in your life pretending that they love you only because they need you.
– Uzair Lallmamod
- Life is not so easy, some things are difficult to attain but if you take the first step of faith you’ll always succeed – Uzair Lallmamode
- There’s something magical about spending a Sunday night watching real people at a deli, then watching fake people pretending to be real on TV, then engaging in (arguably) false interaction with (arguably) real people on the Internet. Never at any prior point in time has this been possible. – Diablo Cody
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. – BILL COSBY
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap on a rope. – Bill Cosby
- Life is a handful of short stories, pretending to be a novel. – Anonymous
- Forgiving someone doesn’t mean pretending nothing happened. Rather, it means releasing the burden of anger and obsession so you can move on with your life. – Charles F. Glassman
- Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back. – Arthur Rubinstein
- My first ‘Daily Show’ piece was pretending I had this terrible immigrant journey, so I went to talk to an immigration lawyer who would help out people, and I ran into him in Penn Station about three months after I’d gotten the green card. I said, ‘I got my green card yesterday.’ And he hugged
- I’m just so thankful for the people that never left me in my life; my family, my best of friends and God, I love them all.
- Some people call God, some people call Allah; I want to see the fruit of the love, I want to see the love, the love to help the brothers who may not be as fortunate as us. – MC Hammer