Life is really what you make it at times its shining and dancing in your face other times its weeping and has nothing to offer. The daily hardships we face are what shape us to be who we are . You cant live a life with out hardship it is every humans destiny and what you make of it is what makes you
- “I believe that we learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same. In each, it is the performance of a dedicated precise set of acts, physical or intellectual, from which comes shape of achievement, a sense of
- Men do not shape destiny, Destiny produces the man for the hour. – Fidel Castro Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- “Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.” ? C.S. Lewis Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- My mother’s passion for something more, to write a different destiny for a dirt-poor farmer’s daughter, was to shape my entire life. – Faye Dunaway Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection. – Anonymous Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- He who is greedy is disgraced; he who discloses his hardship will always be humiliated; he who has no control over his tongue will often have to face discomfort. – Hazrat Ali Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- The most important thing about global warming is this. Whether humans are responsible for the bulk of climate change is going to be left to the scientists, but it’s all of our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generations than we found it. – Mike Huckabee Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- God did not create humans. Humans created God. – Londes Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny. – Albert Camus Submitted by Marwa Rawag.
- I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. – Flash Rosenberg Submitted by Marwa Rawag.