Life is like a train ..we catch..we decide when to get off, people we meet are like stations you the only person decide to get off to reach them,,so take care of your next stop.
Submitted by Sarah.
- “I am convinced that the jealous, the angry, the bitter and the egotistical are the first to race to the top of mountains. A confident person enjoys the journey, the people they meet along the way and sees life not as a competition. They reach the summit last because they know God isn’t at the
- Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go… – Unknown Submitted by Sarah.
- More broadly, we are going to have to examine the safety net programs to make sure they are poised to catch the families before they fall even more, especially in the areas of unemployment benefits, child care assistance, and foster care. – Richard Neal Submitted by Sarah.
- You must train your intuition – you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. – Ingrid Bergman Submitted by Sarah.
- You must train your intuition you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. – Ingrid Bergman Submitted by Sarah.
- I’m nutty for nutrition. I’ve become one of those people who can’t stop talking about the connection between food and health. Now that I know how much changing what you eat can transform your life, I can’t stop proselytizing. – Robin Quivers Submitted by Sarah.
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson Submitted by Sarah.
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson Submitted by Sarah.
- The way to stay fresh is you never stop traveling, you never stop listening. You never stop asking people what they think. — Rene McPherson Submitted by Sarah.
- There is a difference between a fighter and a martial artist. A fighter is training for a purpose: He has a fight. I’m a martial artist. I don’t train for a fight. I train for myself. I’m training all the time. My goal is perfection. But I will never reach perfection. – Georges St-Pierre Submitted by Sarah.