Life is very beautiful, so is the rose.
Life is very painful,so is the thorn.
- But ne’er the rose without the thorn. – Robert Herrick
- Love is the rose. Lust is the thorn. – Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason. – Megan S.
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. – Mark Overby
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. – Mark A. Overby
- It is long and hard and painful to create life: it is short and easy to steal the life others have made. – George Bernard Shaw
- Life can give us many beautiful person but only one is enough to make it beautiful – Jan Jansen
- You may bend, but that will not bring your life to an end. Your refusal to give up is the key; your rose flowers blossom from the thorns of life! – Israelmore Ayivor
- The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose. – Kahlil Gibran
- Life gets better when you embrace your geekiness. – Rose McGowan