It’s one of those days where I’ll come home with a pair of shoes. It’s just how life has to be.
- Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out. – Italian Proverb
- Please send me your last pair of shoes, worn out with dancing as you mentioned in your letter, so that I might have something to press against my heart. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Life consists of two days, one for you one against you. So when it’s for you don’t be proud or reckless, and when it’s against you be patient, for both days are test for you. – Anonymous
- Because I’m a guy, I think what you’re wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it looks fine. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. – Anonymous
- My life at home gives me absolute joy. There are some days when, as soon as you’ve finished cooking breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen, it’s time to start lunch, and by the time you’ve done that, you’re doing dinner and thinking, ‘There has to be a menu we can order from.’ – Julia Roberts
- May you live all the days of your life. – Anonymous
- Goodness of heart is life to a man, joy is what gives him length of days. – Anonymous
- Usually, I wear tennis shoes because my feet are flat, and it hurts to wear anything other than shoes that are cushiony. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Nurses are Angels in comfortable shoes. – Anonymous