Life is too short for long pants.
- I Don’t Like The Competition Part Of Soccer. It’s A War In Short Pants. I Prefer Art.
- A short life in the saddle, Lord I. Not long life by the fire. – Louise Imogen Guiney
- The art is long, life is short. – Hippocrates
- It is long and hard and painful to create life: it is short and easy to steal the life others have made. – George Bernard Shaw
- The life so short, the craft so long to learn. – Hippocrates
- Life is short, but its ills make it seem long. – Publilius Syrus
- Life is short, but it’s long enough to ruin any man who wants to be ruined. – Josh Billings
- What I’ve learned is that life is too short and movies are too long. – Denis Leary
- In youth the days are short and the years are long; in old age the years are short and the days long. – Nikita Ivanovich Panin
- Dreams will get you nowhere, a good kick in the pants will take you a long way. – Baltasar Gracian