Every man’s road in life is marked by the graves of his personal liking.
– Alexander Smith
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – Alexander Smith
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith.
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith
- It was his nature to blossom into song, as it is a tree’s to leaf itself in April. – Alexander Smith
- I go to the gym five days a week and I have a personal trainer. I am on a strict diet, which is kind of hard to keep up with on the road, but I stick to it as well as I can. – Lou Gramm
- Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the high road to pride, self-esteem and personal satisfaction. – Brian Tracy
- As regards to personal safety, you do have to be careful not to put yourself at risk when travelling in South Africa. You don’t want to go out exploring at night, for example. – Wilbur Smith
- The stone age was marked by man’s clever use of crude tools; the information age, to date, has been marked by man’s crude use of clever tools. – Anonymous
- Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. – Lin Yutang
- If you like small government you need to work hard at having a strong national defense that is not so militant. Personal liberty is the purpose of government, to protect liberty – not to run your personal life, not to run the economy, and not to pretend that we can tell the world how they