To decide to be at the level of choice, is to take responsibility for your life and to be in control of your life.
– Arbie M. Dale
- Letting someone control your life for you and decide what you will be is a sure way of creating things to regret on the day of reckoning. – Innocent Mwatsikesimbe
- “Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.” – Dale Carnegie
- Life is like a train ..we catch..we decide when to get off, people we meet are like stations you the only person decide to get off to reach them,,so take care of your next stop.
- “I’ll never forget the moment I became a dad. It’s hard to describe—that level of responsibility, the desire to give such joy, the clarity: Nothing is more important than this.” – Tom Cruise
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control! – Gwen
- Unemployment is ‘involuntary’ when the price is above its market clearing level. Workers are unemployed because jobs are not available at the prevailing wages, period. The only recourse is to either expand the number of jobs or somehow lower the wage. – Dale T. Mortensen
- God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only choice is how. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Live your life without regrets; for once you do then no choice you make is really wrong. It’s only making the next choice better.
- “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common
- Currently a level of unemployment of 7 percent or more seems to be required to keep inflation from accelerating, a level quite unacceptable as a permanent situation. – William Vickrey