I would be more interested in the lives of others if only they had more interesting lives.
- When some one is least interested to listen ‘u’… its because dat person is least interested to tell u..
- You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you. – Leon Trotsky
- Some men are more interesting than their books but my book is more interesting than its man. – A.E. Housman
- Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough. – Anonymous
- The friends which chance selects for us are often the most interesting. – Anonymous
- The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman,any woman, with beautiful legs. – Marlene Dietrich
- I just try my best to make the character the best I can and make it the most interesting and also entertaining and also true to the book that I can. – Anonymous
- Everybody lives for something better to come. – Anonymous
- A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. – Anonymous
- Who says love never lives? Maybe we’ve never lived. – Anonymous