If you think back and replay your year, if it doesn’t bring you tears either of joy or sadness, consider it wasted.
– Ally McBeal
- Law and love are the same romantic in concept but the actual practice can give you a yeast infection. – Ally McBeal
- I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but i never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears. – Cheryl
- God sent his Singers upon earth With songs of sadness and of mirth,That they might touch the hearts of men, And bring them back to heaven again. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Lightning. Once it has forked, hot-white, from sky to earth, there is no going back – Ally Condie
- A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.”
- Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up. – Katie Gill
- As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2017 bring success and desired results for you.
- The spring, summer, is quite a hectic time for people in their lives, but then it comes to autumn, and to winter, and you can’t but help think back to the year that was, and then hopefully looking forward to the year that is approaching. – Enya
- I try to bring the audience’s own drama tears and laughter they know about to them. – Judy Garland
- Old times never come back and I suppose it’s just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that’s better. – George E. Woodberry