Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed. – Anonymous
- A life’s worth, the end isn’t measured in hours, or dollars. It’s measured by the amount of love exchanged along the way. – Douglas C. Means
- There are moments of frustration in life. You must build good relations to support you in these moments. You must also learn to courage yourself and decide to stay determined in life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words ‘for ever.’ But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you
- In dark moments of our existence; Life teaches us prudence. – Anonymous
- Life is a wave, which in no two consecutive moments of its existence is composed of the same particles. – Anonymous
- It is easier to measure something than to understand what you have measured. – Anonymous
- The wealth of a soul is measured by how much it can feel; its poverty by how little. – Anonymous
- For death, Now I know, is that first breath Which our souls draw when we enter Life, which is of all life center. – Edwin Arnold