The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.
– Flora Whittemore
- Doors don’t slam open. – John M. Shanahan
- Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot. – Clarence Thomas
- If you want to do what you want to do, you cannot work. So art is going to be finished, and this is the will of the Islamic republic: to not have any artists or art and close the doors of all the cinemas and music and everything. – Golshifteh Farahani
- “I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- A clever, imagination, humorous request can open closed doors and closed minds. – Percy Ross
- The secret to longevity, as I see it, has less to do with diet, or even exercise, and more to do with the environment in which a person lives: social and physical. What do I mean by this? They live rewardingly inconvenient lives. – Dan Buettner
- It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish. – Mother Teresa
- Your spirit lives on in your work. YOU decide what manner of work that will be. – Iimani David
- When our mortal eyes close on this world for the last time, our angels open our spiritual eyes and escort us personally before the face of God. – Eileen Elias Freeman
- Life is like a train ..we catch..we decide when to get off, people we meet are like stations you the only person decide to get off to reach them,,so take care of your next stop.