The only place where people
The only place where people in Manhattan walk for leisure is in the park.
- People say that losing weight is no walk in the park. When I hear that I think, yeah, that’s the problem. – Chris Adams
- We see the sea as this place of leisure and this place, you know, a blue patch on the map to fly over because we all go by plane these days, mostly. And we don’t really see it as a place of industry anymore. – Rose George
- Believe me, I’ve done my time travelling the world in cramped conditions and carrying my own luggage. Now my leisure is summers in the south of France or the Hamptons, walking in Connemara, and year-round shopping in Manhattan and Paris. – Anne Robinson
- I think I’ve only done one horror movie, Psycho III. That was a walk in the park compared to a romantic comedy. – Carter Burwell
- The greatest discoveries of science have always been those that forced us to rethink our beliefs about the universe and our place in it. – Robert L. Park
- A baseball park is the one place where a man’s wife doesn’t mind his getting excited over somebody else’s curves. – Brendan Francis
- Some people accidentally walk on your feet and apologize, while others walk all over your heart and don’t even realize. – Anonymous
- Leisure is not synonymous with time. Nor is it a noun. Leisure is a verb. I leisure. You leisure. – Mortimer Adler
- I’ll walk away and he wont even notice. Why? Because he never saw me standing there in the first place.
- Convent – a place of retirement for women who wish for leisure to meditate upon the sin of idleness. – Ambrose Bierce