The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
– John Powell
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. – John Powell
- Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing. – Eckhart Tolle
- Of course all films are surrealist. They are making something that looks like the real world but isn’t. – Michael Powell
- Life is good u just need to learn how to live it. See everyday as a new chance to righting the wrongs, if not it’s a new chance to do a new mistake that u’ll learn from tomorrow – Meha
- I am strong because i know my weakness I am beautiful because i am aware of my flaws I am fearless because i learn,t to recognize, illusion from real I am wise because i learn from my mistakes I am a lover because i have felt hate AND I can laugh because i have known
- Don’t keep crying because of a mistake. Learn from it and move on. Stop blaming yourself over things you have no control over.
- “Don’t mistake activity with achievement.” – John Wooden
- “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” – John Joseph Powell
- A little advice:: if you make a mistake don’t look at the coach… Look at your team no matter what that mistake cost, they always smile :):):)
- One of my favorite things in books is watching someone make the mistake. You know it’s going to happen. You keep thinking: ‘Don’t do it!’ But of course they’re going to do it. It’s riveting. You learn through them that it’s okay. It’s the ecstatic fall, where you watch someone make that terrible decision, and