To lead the people, walk behind them.
– Lao Tzu
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. – Albert Camus
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. – Albert Camus
- ‘Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.’
- Some people accidentally walk on your feet and apologize, while others walk all over your heart and don’t even realize. – Anonymous
- The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose. – Charles Dickens
- When you hear the word ‘disabled,’ people immediately think about people who can’t walk or talk or do everything that people take for granted. Now, I take nothing for granted. But I find the real disability is people who can’t find joy in life and are bitter. – Teri Garr
- When people walk away, let them . Your future is not about the people who stay in it for the ride.
- Those who try to lead the people can only do so by following the mob. – Oscar Wilde
- I don’t think you lead by pessimism and cynicism. I think you lead by optimism and enthusiasm and energy. – Patricia Ireland
- Some people walk into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts. Others walk into our lives and we want to leave footprints on their face! – Auliq Ice