All I know is what I read in the papers.
– Will Rogers
- “Read it with sorrow and you will feel hate. Read it with anger and you will feel vengeful. Read it with paranoia and you will feel confusion. Read it with empathy and you will feel compassion. Read it with love and you will feel flattery. Read it with hope and you will feel positive. Read it with humor and you will
- We have all read tragic stories in our local papers about gun accidents as a result of misuse. As lawmakers we can better promote safety and responsibility by encouraging gun owners to purchase gun safes to store firearms and keep them from falling into the wrong hands. – Ron Lewis
- The more that learn to read the less learn how to make a living. That’s one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work. The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living. – Will Rogers
- I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription. – Finley Peter Dunne
- I wondher why ye can always read a doctor’s bill an’ ye niver can read his purscription. – Finley Peter Dunne
- Out of all the people I’ve ever met you are the one who makes me draw those silly little hearts on my papers.
- A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers. – H. L. Mencken
- The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them. – Mark Twain
- I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription. – Anonymous
- Trust him not with your secrets, who, when left alone in your room, turns over your papers. – Johann Kaspar Lavater