Never a lip is curved with pain That can’t be kissed into smile again.
– Brete Harte
- I’ll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend I’ll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do And if you cry I promise I’ll cry too.
- Oh, they loved dearly: their souls kissed, they kissed with their eyes, they were both but one single kiss. – Heinrich Heine
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile. – Anonymous
- What’s the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile. – George Asaf
- Peter Marshall: A western saddle has a curved horn on the front to hold something for the cowboy. What is it? – Paul Lynde
- Never a tears bedims the eye That time and patience will not dry. – Bret Harte
- You smile at me, and I smile back, just hoping that one day…that smile will mean more than friendship.
- “If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.” – Santosh Kalwar
- Everything comes out in blues music: joy, pain, struggle. Blues is affirmation with absolute elegance. It’s about a man and a woman. So the pain and the struggle in the blues is that universal pain that comes from having your heart broken. Most blues songs are not about social statements. – Wynton Marsalis
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me I’m going to smile. – Anonymous