Don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them how to be.
- The work can wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won’t wait while you do the work. – Patricia Clafford
- Show me good things happen to those who wait.
- It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them. – Anonymous
- Show me someone who never gossips, and I’ll show you someone who isn’t interested in people. – Barbara Walters
- They wrapped her up like a baby burrito to show to Mom. Here were a mother and her daughter and I love them both so much. I couldn’t wait for Courtney to come to the hospital so I could have all my women together. – Al Roker
- “Artists use frauds to make human beings seem more wonderful than they really are. Dancers show us human beings who move much more gracefully than human beings really move. Films and books and plays show us people talking much more entertainingly than people really talk, make paltry human enterprises seem important. Singers and musicians show
- It gives us a chance to be competitive in a friendly way. – Anonymous
- People should not judge me on what they hear. Let them wait and see me in action. Then they will see how I serve my people. – Salva Kiir Mayardit
- I play golf with friends sometimes, but there are never friendly games. – Anonymous
- Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. – Anonymous