The cheapest gift I have to give is kindness, and it is the best.
– Bob Kerry
- “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
- Love is a gift. You can’t buy it, you can’t find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift. – Kurt Langner
- Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love…Kindness is good will. Kindness says,I want you to be happy. – Randolph Ray
- The flower of kindness will grow. Maybe not now, but it will some day.And in kind that kindness will flow, for kindness grows in this way. – Robert Alan
- Kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in feeling creates love. – Lao Tzu
- Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence .
- Give the gift of absence to those who do no appreciate your presence.
- To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. – Anonymous
- Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence -Anonymous
- A friend is a gift one give oneself. – Anonymous