God loves us the devil
God loves us; the devil hates us. God wants us to have a fulness of joy as He has. The devil wants us to be miserable as he is. God gives us commandments to bless us. The devil would have us break these commandments to curse us.
– Ezra Taft Benson
- Unless you and your mate are united in purpose, dedication, and loyalty, you will not succeed to the extent you otherwise could. – Ezra Taft Benson
- God help us to be grateful for our blessings, never to be guilty of the sin of ingratitude, and to instill this same gratitude into the lives of our children. – Ezra Taft Benson
- Pride is concerned with who is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. — Ezra Taft Benson
- Pride adversely affects all our relationships – our relationship with God and His servants, between husband and wife, parent and child, employer and employee, teacher and student, and all mankind. – Ezra Taft Benson
- The history of humanity has, to a large extent, been one of groping blindly in the dark, fearing for the future and yet resisting the guiding hand of inspired men who would willingly lead mankind in the path of safety. – Ezra Taft Benson
- A woman either loves or hates; she knows no medium. – Anonymous
- The devil loves nothing better than the intolerance of reformers. – James Russell Lowell
- The devil loves nothing better than the intolerance of reformers, and dreads nothing so much as their charity and patience. – James Russell Lowell
- I think the love-hate is fundamental. Everyone hates reality television, and everyone’s watching it. Everyone hates Facebook, and everyone is on it. – Bo Burnham
- God Bless America And Bless Her People With Peace.