The new ‘Joy’ was needed
The new ‘Joy’ was needed for a number of reasons. Recent developments in nutrition and new ingredients were two of the major reasons for the revision. One of the other big reasons was America’s new love for big flavors. Yay!
– Irma S. Rombauer
- All the pre-made sauces in a jar, and frozen and canned vegetables, processed meats, and cheeses which are loaded with artificial ingredients and sodium can get in the way of a healthy diet. My number one advice is to eat fresh, and seasonally. – Todd English
- Since acquiring major interests in Dole Food Company 28 years ago, educating the public on proper diet has constituted the agenda of the Dole Nutrition Institute. – David H. Murdock
- I like America, just as everybody else does. I love America, I gotta say that. But America will be judged. – Anonymous
- Reparations, I believe, are talked about for political reasons, trying to cater for the purpose of getting votes. If Congress was serious about reparations – in ’93 and ’94 the Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the White House, and not one single Republican vote was needed for reparations. – J. C. Watts
- To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. – Mary Stuart
- There is a major difference between like and love. – Moren
- Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy.
- I love him, but I cannot show him, I want him, but he cannot know it, I need him, but I know it will never be, if only he needed me.
- Thinking of that movie ‘The Artist’; if anyone ever needed to reach anyone, I’m just thinking they didn’t have cell phones, they didn’t have Internet, they didn’t have email, so I always wonder how it was back then where you had to be home if you needed to get a phone call; otherwise, people couldn’t
- AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain, For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain! America! America! God shed his grace on thee And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea! O beautiful for pilgrim feet Whose stern impassioned stress A thoroughfare of freedom beat Across the wilderness! America! America! God mend thine every flaw, Confirm thy soul in self-control, Thy liberty