Whoever renders service to many
Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness – great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy.
– Jim Rohn
- Service includes practicing love, tolerance, patience and willingness, especially listening and keeping an open mind in all our affairs. We are required to give of ourselves in service to others without expecting any ‘payback’ or recovering anything in return for A.A. service.
- “What makes people passionate, pure and simple, is great experiences. If they have great experience with your product [and] they have great experiences with your service, they’re going to be passionate about your brand, they’re going to be committed to it. That’s how you build that kind of commitment.” – Jesse James Garrett
- A truly great man never puts away the simplicity of a child. – Chinese Proverb
- Whoever makes great presents, expects great presents in return. – Marcus Valerius
- Leaders in China and India realize that science and technology lead to success and wealth. But many countries in the West graduate students into the unemployment line by teaching skills that were necessary to live in 1950. – Michio Kaku
- In the greatest trial, we behold the greatness of our great God. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- The test of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there. – James Buchanan
- Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. – Jim Rohn
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. – John Wooden
- Wealth consists not in having great possessions but in having few wants. – Esther