It’s important according to me
It’s important, according to me, to train in small doses so as to not lose the joy of playing chess. I personally think too many coaching and training classes may take away a child’s interest in the game itself. The essential thing to do is practise often and, in case of a doubt, to consult a trainer.
– Viswanathan Anand
- “They are playing a game. They are playing at not playing a game. If I show them I see they are, I shall break the rules and they will punish me. I must play their game, of not seeing I see the game” – R.D. Laing
- You can train and train until you are blue in the face, but you’ve got to diet, you’ve got to have that leanness because if you are not lean, your abs won’t show. Of course, the training has to be put in, but then you’ve to shed all the fat and keep the fat off.
- I think it is easier for thinner people to build on a frame once you get lean muscle. I get bored lifting weights at the gym, and it isn’t enough as your body becomes stiff. So I train in different ways such as core training, cardio with weights, playing sports such as tennis, cycling, swimming
- There is a difference between a fighter and a martial artist. A fighter is training for a purpose: He has a fight. I’m a martial artist. I don’t train for a fight. I train for myself. I’m training all the time. My goal is perfection. But I will never reach perfection. – Georges St-Pierre
- The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn. – John Lubbock
- Conservatism is the policy of make no change and consult your grandmother when in doubt. – Woodrow Wilson
- Before I pitch any game, from spring training to Game 7 of the World Series, I’m scared to death. – Curt Schilling
- I think the tennis is only a game. You can lose. You can win. After that? In life, there are much more important things than tennis. – Rafael Nadal
- Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life that sleep is not the most important thing. – Martha Stewart