There is that awful moment
There is that awful moment when you realize that you’re falling in love. That should be the most joyful moment, and actually it’s not. It’s always a moment that’s full of fear because you know, as night follows day, the joy is going to rapidly be followed by some pain or other. All the angst of a relationship.
– Helen Mirren
- Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful. – Anonymous
- Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. – Helen Rowland
- It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment. – Jasmine Guy
- I Love My Relationship With My Bed. No Commitment Needed. We Just Sleep Together Every Night!
- I’m under the impression that this notion of decency is disappearing from our society where conflicts are made worse on cinema and on television, where people are nasty and cruel on the Internet and where, in general, everybody seems to be very angry. – Helen Mirren
- Romantic love allows you to focus mating energy. Attachment sustains that relationship as long as necessary to raise your baby. – Helen Fisher
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Jean Pierre Claris
- The real end of prayer is not so much to get this or that single desire granted, as to put human life into full and joyful conformity with the will of God. – Charles Bent
- The problem with falling in love is falling back out of it again, usually because you’ve fallen in love with a lie. That happens as often as not. – Ellen Hopkins
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis