A thing of beauty is
A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
– John Keats
- “A thing of beauty is a joy forever.” – John Keats
- Then on the shore Of the wide world I stand alone, and think Till love and fame to nothingness do sink. – John Keats
- I wish to be leave in immortality. I wish to live with you forever. – John Keats
- Beauty is truth, truth beauty,that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know. – John Keats
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Here’s to these beautiful bridesmaids. – Anonymous
- A bachelor never quite gets over the idea that he is a thing of beauty and a boy forever. – Helen Rowland
- Women’s modesty generally increases with their beauty. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness…. No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever…. I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it. – H.L. Mencken
- they say nothing last forever. so this pain will pass.
- Life always gets harder toward the summit the cold increases, the responsibility increases. – Friedrich Nietzsche