You all know that I
You all know that I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces – my family, my friends, and a faith in the power of resilience and hope. These graces have carried me through difficult times and they have brought more joy to the good times than I ever could have imagined.
– Elizabeth Edwards
- In good times and bad times, I’ll be on your side for ever more that’s what friends are for. – Anonymous
- It’s equally as important to me to be a good friend and a good sister and a good daughter. I’m very close with my family and friends. – Winona Ryder
- The bottom line: if you want a happier family, create, refine and retell the story of your family’s positive moments and your ability to bounce back from the difficult ones. That act alone may increase the odds that your family will thrive for many generations to come. – Bruce Feiler
- When the story of these times gets written, we want it to say that we did all we could, and it was more than anyone could have imagined. – Bono
- I’m a recovering lawyer. The practice of law has changed. Every agreement is a fight. – Elizabeth Edwards
- Life is not so easy, some things are difficult to attain but if you take the first step of faith you’ll always succeed – Uzair Lallmamode
- Life is about balance. It’s not about forgetting the bad times or escaping them. It’s about creating enough good times to outweigh the bad. – Tommy Cotton
- No real social change has ever been brought about without a revolution… revolution is but thought carried into action. – Emma Goldman
- I’m just so thankful for the people that never left me in my life; my family, my best of friends and God, I love them all.
- Three things are needed for a good life, good friends, good food, and good song. – Jason Zebehazy