The game of basketball has
The game of basketball has been everything to me. My place of refuge, place I’ve always gone where I needed comfort and peace. It’s been the site of intense pain and the most intense feelings of joy and satisfaction. It’s a relationship that has evolved over time, given me the greatest respect and love for the game.
– Michael Jordan
- The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. – Michael Jordan
- To laugh is to risk appearing a fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out to another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self. To place your ideas and dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is
- I Love My Relationship With My Bed. No Commitment Needed. We Just Sleep Together Every Night!
- I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times Ihave been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- Tennis is all about mental toughness, and you have to keep your head in the game. I make time to relax away from competition pressures, travel and intense training schedules to make sure I’m looking after myself. Taking time out with family and friends helps to maintain the work-life balance everyone needs. – Samantha Stosur
- The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things. – Peace Pilgrim
- “Pure, intense emotions. It’s not about design. It’s about feelings.” – Alber Elbaz
- Being out of control is one of the worst feelings in the world,sometimes even worse than pain. It is its own kind of pain. – Danzae Pace
- FRIENDSHIP is the rainbow between two hearts sharing seven colors: feelings, love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith, secret & respect. – Unknown
- Musicians from the beginning of time have been there to express the mood and the musical feelings in the air for whatever’s going on in that particular culture. It’s the greatest joy as a musician to be able to translate that, be part of something and watch the scenery around you. – Trey Anastasio