If we’re destroying our trees
If we’re destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there’s got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.
– Ellen DeGeneres
- We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that. – Ellen DeGeneres
- I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. I believe we’re all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose… When you connect with that love and that compassion, that’s when everything unfolds. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Procrastinate now, don’t put it off. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log. – Ellen DeGeneres
- I really don’t think I need buns of steel. – Ellen DeGeneres
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety three today and we don’t know where the hell she is. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love…Kindness is good will. Kindness says,I want you to be happy. – Randolph Ray
- I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon. – Ellen DeGeneres
- We had a new Employer. Being all powerful, He provided what we needed, if we kept close to Him and performed His work well. Established on such a footing we became …interested in seeing what we could contribute to life.
- Usually, I wear tennis shoes because my feet are flat, and it hurts to wear anything other than shoes that are cushiony. – Ellen DeGeneres