Today I choose life Every
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
– Kevyn Aucoin
- Today is the day you choose happiness! Today Is The Day yo take on life! Today is teh day where you are gonna be okay! Today? Today is a good day! – Unknown
- Beauty is about perception, not about make-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking oneself. You can’t put on make-up, or dress yourself, or do you hair with any sort of fun or joy if you’re doing it from a position of correction. – Kevyn Aucoin
- Nonetheless, we experience a sense of freedom when we feel that we have the ability to make choices and satisfy our primal instincts. – Ori Hofmekler
- “I have come to believe that hard times are not just meaningless suffering and that something good might turn up at any moment. That’s a big change for someone who used to come to in the morning feeling sentenced to another day of life. When I wake up today, there are lots of possibilities. I
- I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day. – Frank Sinatra
- Throughout my life, I have tried to share my philosophy that getting and staying healthy doesn’t have to feel like work. I don’t diet or slave away in a gym – what I do is make excellent food choices. – Suzanne Somers
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Undesirable circumstances are the consequences of bad mistakes but life is full of change and decisions. Do not forget it only takes one person to make a decision to change the world. Living life in undesirable situations is the result of regretting life itself and time never stops to fix our mistakes. Do not give
- The pain we feel When someone leaves our life is in direct proportion to the joy they bring while a part of our life for a few moments. In my life you made me feel as if I truly meant something to someone.
- “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” – Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience