They say a person needs
“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
– Tom Bodett
- Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A “you can do it” when things are tough. – Richard M. Devos
- I’m a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won’t. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their minds called ” All the things that could go wrong “ Happy weekend to all my friends , may it be filled with happiness – love and peace ? big hug from me ?
- The Grateful Dead, they’re my best friends. Their message of hope, peace, love, teamwork, creativity, imagination, celebration, the dance, the vision, the purpose, the passion all of the things I believe in makes me the luckiest Deadhead in the world. – Bill Walton
- Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go… – Unknown
- We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. – William Somerset Maugham
- Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present. – N.T. Wright
- We want to create hope for the person. we must give hope, always hope. – Mother Teresa
- A person may be in love with someone until the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream . . . a loss of true love.
- I’m a hopeless romantic, and very much the person in a relationship to go: If things are going well, I’ll buy the flowers, remember the dates of things, plan fun nights out. – Jennifer Love Hewitt