The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels:it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.
– Salvador Dalí
- The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant. – Salvador Dali
- Contentment or Happiness derived from material object is nothing but a false belief with fades off as fast as it is felt. Real Happiness comes from within, as it is the soul that possesses the quality of happiness. Doing good unto others, being true to self, loving all life forms… That is what actually brings Real Happiness.
- There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad. – Salvador Dali
- The only difference between me and a madman is that I’m not mad. – Salvador Dali
- The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other. – Ashleigh Brilliant
- There’s something magical about spending a Sunday night watching real people at a deli, then watching fake people pretending to be real on TV, then engaging in (arguably) false interaction with (arguably) real people on the Internet. Never at any prior point in time has this been possible. – Diablo Cody
- “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
- I would rather be adorned by beauty of character than jewels. Jewels are the gift of fortune, while character comes from within. – Titus Maccius
- You are so Great – all Greatness flows from You. You are So Good – Goodness radiates from You. You are True – all that flows from You is True. Nothing at all is false. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- The Guru is the tree of gold, with leaves of coral, and blossoms of jewels and rubies. The Words from His Mouth are fruits of jewels. Within His Heart, He beholds the Lord. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji