There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.
– Niccolo Machiavelli
- A best friend isn’t someone who’s just always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
- A best friend isn’t someone who’s just always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself. – Unknown.
- A return to first principles in a republic is sometimes caused by the simple virtues of one man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. – Niccolo Machiavelli
- Ireland is rich in literature that understands a soul’s yearnings and dancing that understands a happy heart. – Margaret Jackson
- O, it is excellent Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. – Maggie Kuhn
- Your son and your daughter needs an excellent father more than an excellent college. – Nick Vujicic
- The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell. – Confucius
- I’m a good son, a good father, a good husband – I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years. I’m a good friend. I finished college, I have my education, I donate money anonymously. So when people criticize the kind of characters that I play on screen, I go, ‘You know, that’s part
- Aviation is good for sport, but for the Army it is useless! – Marshal Ferdinand Foch
- Right now, I’m thinking in terms of just having a good band, man. Having a good act for the stage. Being a good performer, you know? Connected to that is future recordings, and future tunes, that kind of stuff. – Dan Hicks