I love it when someone insults me. That means I don’t have to be nice anymore.
– Billy Idol
- When you break up with someone, sometimes it doesn’t mean that you don’t love them anymore. Sometimes, it means that you love them enough to let them go because you want them to be happy, and you realized that you’re just not able to be happy together. – Doe Zantamata
- A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you. – Beth Obedoza
- Love means attention, which means looking after the things we love. We call this stable management. – George H. Morris
- The word ‘romance,’ according to the dictionary, means excitement, adventure, and something extremely real. Romance should last a lifetime. – Billy Graham
- And how could you just walk out the door? How could you not love me anymore?
- When men hear women want a commitment, they think it means commitment to a romantic relationship, but that’s not it. It’s a commitment to not floating around anymore. I want a guy who is entrenched in his own life. Entrenched is awesome. – Mindy Kaling
- I’ve been on a successful diet. My love handles don’t amount to much more than a flirtation anymore. – Anonymous
- Don’t wait untill it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won’t hear you anymore. – Anonymous
- No man can possibly know what life means, what the world means, what the world means, what anything means, until he has a child and loves it. – Lafcadio Hearn
- Proof is an idol before whom the pure mathematician tortures himself. – Stanley Eddington