To find your way you
To find your way you must first take the steps.
– Martin Powell
- To satisfy a want or a need, you must first go for it. – Martin Powell
- Keep looking below surface appearances. Don’t shrink from doing so just because you might not like what you find. – Colin Powell
- The steps of power are often steps on sand. – Edward Counsel
- You take a number of small steps which you believe are right, thinking maybe tomorrow somebody will treat this as a dangerous provocation. And then you wait. If there is no reaction, you take another step: courage is only an accumulation of small steps. – George Konrad
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. – Martin Andersen-Nexö
- Advice, The Right Steps To Take.
- I’ve never done anything in moderation — except maybe these steps.
- The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going. – Anonymous
- In the approach to virtue there are many steps. – Cicero
- Get mad, then get over it. – Colin Powell