Life is ironic it takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence. Absence to values presence.
- Life is ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
- Silence is not the absence of something but the presence of everything -Anonymous
- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. – Peter Minard
- Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect,and the absence of ego. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Work for a cause , not for applause.Live Life to express, not to impress.Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. -Anonymous
- Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence -Anonymous
- If someone doesn’t appreciate your presence make them appreciate your absence -Anonymous
- One of the best feelings in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone. -Anonymous
- If your presence doesn’t make any difference to him, your absence won’t either. – Anonymous
- If your presence can’t add value to my life, your absence will make no difference either.