The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
- When Socrates was asked where he came from, he said that he was a citizen of the world. He regarded himself as a citizen of the universe. – Socrates
- Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. – Socrates
- If you like small government you need to work hard at having a strong national defense that is not so militant. Personal liberty is the purpose of government, to protect liberty – not to run your personal life, not to run the economy, and not to pretend that we can tell the world how they
- “To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.” – Jacques Derrida
- Pretend like it’s the weekend, … We could pretend it all the time. – Jack Johnson
- What humbugs we are, who pretend to live for Beauty, and never see the Dawn! – Logan Pearsall Smith
- The greatest life is to live your greatest dream. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- The hour of departure has arrived and we go our ways; I to die, and you to live. Which is better? Only God knows. – Socrates
- We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. – Anonymous