Wash out your ego every once in a while, as cleanliness is next to godliness not just in body but in humility as well.
– Abbe Yeux verdi
- Renew your passions daily. – Abbe Yeux
- I used to love the darkness But the sun is my new best friend As soon as I embraced him He put my misery to an end. – Abbe Yeux
- If a body meet a body going to the Fair, If a body kiss a body need a body care? – James C. Cross
- Godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.
- Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance. – Benjamin Franklin
- The more alternatives, the more difficult the choice. – Abbe’ D’Allanival
- Life is generated by love. Love is a friend to humility. The road to happiness is paved with humility, hence, be humble in life. – Yohann Dafeu
- Good teachers are those who know how little they know. Bad teachers are those who think they know more than they don’t know. – R. Verdi
- With the qualities of cleanliness, affection, patience, dignity, and courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming cats? – Fernand Mery
- Sure the body count in this movie bothers me, but what are you gonna do? It’s what everybody likes. At least its not an awful body count–it’s a fun body count. – Bonnie Bedelia