Any party which takes credit for the rain must not be surprised if its opponents blame it for the drought.
– Dwight Morrow
- Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- I enjoyed the position I was in as a tennis player. I was to blame when I lost. I was to blame when I won. And I really like that, because I played soccer a lot too, and I couldn’t stand it when I had to blame it on the goalkeeper. – Roger Federer
- If You Are The Type Of Boss Who Takes All The Credit You Will Quickly Lose The Commitment From People.
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. – Langston Hughes
- People are always so surprised when they meet me. Firstly, that I’m ‘so tiny’, and secondly that I’m ‘so sweet’. They seem surprised that they’re not scared of me. – Pink
- As a child, a library card takes you to exotic, faraway places. When you’re grown up, a credit card does it. – Sam Ewing
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. — Wayne Dyer
- If divorce has increased by one thousand percent, don’t blame the women’s movement. Blame the obsolete sex roles on which our marriages were based. – Betty Friedan
- We don’t blame your shadow for the shape of your body. Don’t blame others for the shape of your experience. – Gillian Duce
- The world is a drought when out of love. – Brandon Boyd