A mom s hug lasts
A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- The brute necessity of believing something so long as life lasts does not justify any belief in particular. – George Santayana
- Friendship is a living thing that lasts only as long as it is nourished with kindness, empathy and understanding. – Anonymous
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Jean Pierre Claris
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
- Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. – Anonymous
- Tell me the tales that to me were so dear, Long, long ago, long, long ago. – Thomas Haynes Bayly
- Lets save time and just assume I know everything
- An open mind lets us learn more about ourselves and each other.
- Lets play carpenter first we’ll get hammered and then i’ll nail you…
- A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself. – Jim Morrison