Hugs can do great amounts of good especially for children.
– Princess Diana
- Only do what your heart tells you – Princess Diana
- I’m aware that people I have loved and have died and are in the spirit world looking after me. – Princess Diana
- HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it. – Princess Diana
- A man thinks he amounts to a great deal but to a flea or a mosquito a human being is merely something good to eat. – Don Marquis
- Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas, if you are blessed with children, share with them that special magic, and it will spread to others as well.
- We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth. – Virginia Satir
- We don’t really need great amounts of anything. We just need a little of something great. – Aisha Mirza
- “Squeeze out the competition—with hugs. I’m giving out FREE hugs while samples last. After that I’ll have to charge an arm and a leg—or maybe just two arms.” – Jarod Kintz
- I have a woman’s instinct and it’s always a good one. – Wales Diana
- He who hugs too much, hugs badly! – Jeanne Calment