A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open.
– Gerald Raferty
- I get butterflies before going out to ride every day, but they disappear as soon as I am on a horse, and I think that is the same for most jockeys. Then it is just down to you and the horse, and there is a certain freedom in that. – Tony McCoy
- How do you catch a loose horse? Make a noise like a carrot. – British Cavalry
- If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain. – Anonymous
- The male is always the pawn in a romantic comedy. Come together, break up, go chase her, get her, roll credits. That’s what happens in all of them. – Matthew McConaughey
- Never loose an opportunity… if u loose it,u loose a good chance of ur life which will never be back as an opportunity…..think on it..
- When you’re young and you fall off a horse, you may break something. When you’re my age, you splatter. – Roy Rogers
- True loves are often sown, but seldom grow on ground. – Edmund Spenser
- Remember even if you loose all, keep your good name; for if you loose that you are worthless. – Irish Proverb
- In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. – Anonymous
- Times were changing. Clothes were changing. Morals were changing. We went from romantic loves songs like I used to do to rock ‘n roll. Now that has changed to rap. So, there’s always a new generation with new music. – Bobby Vinton