We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
– John F. Kennedy
- We promise according to our hopes, and perform according to our fears. – Francois Rochefoucauld
- In the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding on the back of the tiger ended up inside. – John F. Kennedy
- The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds. – Will Durant
- Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes, and adversity is not without comforts and hopes. – Francis Bacon
- The central struggle of parenthood is to let our hopes for our children outweigh our fears. – Ellen Goodman
- I was just pursuing what I enjoyed doing. I mean, I was pursuing my passion. – Pierre Omidyar
- “Books are finite, sexual encounters are finite, but the desire to read and to fuck is infinite; it surpasses our own deaths, our fears, our hopes for peace.” – Roberto Bolaño
- We believe that if men have the talent to invent new machines that put men out of work, they have the talent to put those men back to work. – John F. Kennedy
- Take heart again; put your dismal fears away. One day, who knows? Even these hardships will be grand things to look back on. – Virgil
- Parties who want milk should not seat themselves on a stool in the middle of the field in hopes that the cow will back up to them. – Elbert Hubbard
Comments are closed.