Hope is a pleasant acquaintance, but an unsafe friend.
– Thomas Chandler
- Honest Criticism Is Hard To Take, Particularly From Relative, A Friend,An Acquaintance Or A Stranger.
- The mere process of growing old together will make the slightest acquaintance seem a bosom friend. – Logan Pearsall Smith
- “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
- A college education shows a man how little other people know. – Thomas Chandler
- A Collage Education Shows A Man How Little Other People Know. – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- A College Education Shows A Man How Little Other People Know. – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- Whenever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten. – Thomas Chandler
- Dear ex, best friend, crush and close homie. Do you think about me as much as I think about you? I sure hope so. Sincerely, I wish I could tell you who I am.
- Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too. – Dr. Thomas Fuller