No legacy is so rich as honesty.
– William Shakespeare
- Every man has his fault, and honesty is his. – William Shakespeare
- She is mine own, And I as rich in having such a jewel As twenty seas, if all their sand were pearl, The water nectar, and the rocks pure gold. – William Shakespeare
- It is up to us to live up to the legacy that was left for us, and to leave a legacy that is worthy of our children and of future generations. – Christine Gregoire
- Art, whose honesty must work through artifice, cannot avoid cheating truth. – Adrienne Rich
- Honesty coupled to beauty is to have honey a sauce to sugar. – Shakespeare
- Anything well written with good language and clarity and honesty is worth doing. It comes out of the same tradition as Shakespeare. – Michael Moriarty
- Honesty is the rarest wealth anyone can possess, and yet all the honesty in the world ain’t lawful tender for a loaf of bread. – Josh Billings
- The only way for a rich man to be healthy is by exercise and abstinence, to live as if he were poor. – William Temple Sr.
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be. – William Shakespeare
- We cannot all be masters. – William Shakespeare