Kingston was so full of police. I never felt safer! I asked a lot of the policemen to take pictures with me. But they were all pretty angry.
– Kenneth Lee
- When I am right, I get angry. Churchill gets angry when he is wrong. We are angry at each other much of the time. – Charles De Gaul
- A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. – Leopold Stokowski
- “After some time he felt for his pipe. It was not broken, and that was something. Then he felt for his pouch, and there was some tobacco in it, and that was something more. Then he felt for matches and he could not find any at all, and that shattered his hopes completely.” – J.R.R.
- being alone never felt right. sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right. – Charles Bukowski
- We’re exposed to ideas everywhere. The world is full of ideas. I think that television is a pretty powerful medium in that regard. – Win Butler
- “If you’re angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it. You may not want to hug – which is all the more reason to do so. It’s hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that’s precisely what happens when we hug each other.” – Walter Anderson
- When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, one hundred. – Horace
- When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear. – Mark Twain
- Though it sounds absurd, it is true to say I felt younger at sixty than I felt at twenty. – Anonymous
- God’s plan for enlarging His kingdom is so simple – one person telling another about the Savior. Yet we’re busy and full of excuses. Just remember, someone’s eternal destiny is at stake. The joy you’ll have when you meet that person in heaven will far exceed any discomfort you felt in sharing the gospel. – Charles