I have been keeping myself fit. I am going on holiday next week in the Mediterranean so that I can really unwind after the football season and have a rest.
– David Ginola
- President Bush says he needs a month off to unwind. Unwind? When the hell does this guy wind? – David Letterman
- The whole idea of juicing is good if you are trying to diet and use it in limited basis. I use juice drinks only once a week. I use emulsified drinks because in emulsification you are keeping everything. You are keeping the pulp, you are keeping the skin with all of the phytonutrients. – Montel Williams
- I would not say he (David Ginola) is the best left winger in the Premiership, but there are none better. – Arsene Wenger
- There are a lot of Grinches out there that would like nothing better than to take any references to religion out of the holiday season. – Ernest Istook
- I’ve never been a huge sweets eater, and I’ve always loved a Mediterranean diet. We eat a lot of dark leafy greens, and a couple meals each week are meat-free. We enjoy eating a balanced diet. – Rachael Ray
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. – Dave Barry
- There’s more violence in one football game than there is in an entire hockey season, and nobody ever talks about that. – Keith Allen
- The Mediterranean diet is rich in fruits and vegetables while low in sodium. It is also enriched with olive oil, high in antioxidants as well as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. – David Perlmutter
- May lovely, happy times. Decorate your holiday season, may warm, special memories brighter your new year, may the wonder of christmas be with you forever.
- “You sounded like Dolly parton on helium.” (After kristy lee cook of season 7 on american idol,sang her country rendition of the Beatles'”Eight Days A Week.)” – Simon Cowell