I don’t want to go to the Bahamas on holiday.I hate islands.I want to go to Brittany,where it’s cold and raining and there’s nothing fancy about it.
– Julie Delpy
- Too many women throw themselves into romance because they’re afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won’t do that. – Julie Delpy
- I hate Halloween. I hate dressing up. I hate – I wear wigs, makeup, costumes every day. Halloween is like, my least favorite holiday. – Amy Poehler
- I’m leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it’s not raining. – Groucho Marx
- “Now you look here. All your father ever dreamed of for you was to do something you loved in life. He didn’t care about fancy qualifications or fancy clothes or cars, just that you were both happy and fulfilled. He was so excited about your dreams for a career.” – Hazel Gaynor
- It is the work of fancy to enlarge, but of judgment to shorten and contract; and therefore this must be as far above the other as judgment is a greater and nobler faculty than fancy or imagination. – Anonymous
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- Life is islands of ecstasy in an ocean of ennui, and after the age of thirty land is seldom seen. – Luke Rhinehart
- My diet, my regime, the whole life I have on the road has always got that little bit of stress because I’m always afraid I’m going to get a cold. And it’s just such a nightmare when you got a cold or an irritation and you have to do a show. – Geddy Lee
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness
- Halloween is fun, but it wasn’t always my favorite holiday. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. – Tobin Bell