If I get run into again, I’m taking someone with me. I lost one knee. I’ll take a head if it happens again.
– Grant Fuhr
- I’m telling you, until I shaved my head, I never realized how much heat is lost through the top of the head. I walk out in winter and it feels like I have an ice pack on my head. Unbelievable. – Bryan Cranston
- Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head. – Carol Burnett
- Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever. – Samuel Smiles
- A tree which has lost its head will never recover it again, and will survive only as a monument of the ignorance and folly of its Tormentor. – George William
- If there are occasions when my grape turned into a raisin and my joy bell lost its resonance, please forgive me. Charge it to my head and not to my heart. – Jesse Jackson
- To die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly. Death of one’s own free choice, death at the proper time, with a clear head and with joyfulness, consummated in the midst of children and witnesses: so that an actual leave-taking is possible while he who is leaving is still there. – Friedrich
- Tennis is all about mental toughness, and you have to keep your head in the game. I make time to relax away from competition pressures, travel and intense training schedules to make sure I’m looking after myself. Taking time out with family and friends helps to maintain the work-life balance everyone needs. – Samantha Stosur
- Yes, risk taking is inherently failure prone. Otherwise, it would be called sure thing taking. – Tim McMahon
- Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future.It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next stes. – Joni Erickson Tada
- Husband is the HEAD of the family and wife is the NECK that turns the head around!!