Be fearless and pure; never waver in your determination or your dedication to the spiritual life. Give freely. Be self-controlled, sincere, truthful, loving, and full of the desire to serve…Learn to be detached and to take joy in renunciation. Do not get angry or harm any living creature, but be compassionate and gentle; show good will to all. Cultivate vigor, patience, will, purity; avoid malice and pride. Then, you will achieve your destiny.
– Lord Krishna
- He alone sees truly who sees the Lord the same in every creature…seeing the same Lord everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. – Lord Krishna
- The very first law in advertising is to avoid the concrete promise and cultivate the delightfully vague. – Bill Cosby
- The demonic do things they should avoid and avoid the things they should do… Hypocritical, proud, and arrogant, living in delusion and clinging to their deluded ideas, insatiable in their desires, they pursue unclean ends… Bound on all sides by scheming and anxiety, driven by anger and greed, they amass by any means they can
- To live long and achieve happiness, cultivate the art of radiating happiness. – Malcolm Forbes
- If you see a nice man with great personality, good dressings, nice and high morals and character. What you call him? Yes, a gentle man! Have you ever meet a gentle woman???
- A new position of responsibility will usually show a man to be a far stronger creature than was supposed. – William James
- The saving grace of the cinema is that with patience, and a little love, we may arrive at that wonderfully complex creature which is called man. – Jean Renoir
- Our patience will achieve more than our force. – Edmund Burke
- Patience will achieve more than force. – Edmund Burke
- The chief condition on which, life, health and vigor depend on, is action. It is by action that an organism develops its faculties, increases its energy, and attains the fulfillment of its destiny. – Colin Powell