Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. – Buddha
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. – Buddha
- I’ve raced on all seven continents at least twice. I’ve probably run thousands of races. But the single race that I’m most proud is a 10K. Yes, a 10K. I ran it with my daughter on her 10th birthday. – Dean Karnazes
- A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent. – Anonymous
- Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others. – Buddha
- Why get married and make one man miserable when I can stay single and make thousands miserable? – Carrie P. Snow
- A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. – James Keller
- Contentment or Happiness derived from material object is nothing but a false belief with fades off as fast as it is felt. Real Happiness comes from within, as it is the soul that possesses the quality of happiness. Doing good unto others, being true to self, loving all life forms… That is what actually brings Real Happiness.